Christmas Traditions: How to Host a DIY Gingerbread House Decorating Party by Katie Lewis
3 years ago
Add to collection
Celebrate the holiday season with a kid-friendly gingerbread house decorating party. Here's how to have the best party on the block:
- Make a fun banner. Hang it above your dessert table (use a printable).
- Have the gingerbread houses built in advance using hot glue to ensure they don't fall apart when kids start decorating them.
- Have plenty of icing pre-prepared and ready to go in squirt bottles or frosting cones.
- Make gingerbread cookies. Have kids decorate them in a typical fashion with cinnamon candies baked on and royal icing.
- Create a dessert buffet that showcases the colors and flavors of the season.
- Fill bowls with a variety of candies so your guests can decorate their gingerbread houses. Provide a variety of shapes, colors and textures.
- Offer prizes for the most creative designs, and have festive fun with family and friends!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Gingerbread House Kits $10 & Up
Decorating Icing $4 & Up
Christmas Candy $3 & Up
Gingerbread House Decorations $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.