Christmas Traditions: How to Host a DIY Gingerbread House Decorating Party! by Katie Lewis
10 months ago
Celebrate the holiday season with a kid-friendly gingerbread house decorating party! Here's how!
- Make a fun banner. Hang it above your dessert table (use a printable).
- Have the gingerbread houses built in advance using hot glue to ensure they don't fall apart when kids start decorating them.
- Have plenty of icing pre-prepared and ready to go in squirt bottles or frosting cones.
- Make gingerbread cookies. Have kids decorate them in a typical fashion with cinnamon candies baked on and royal icing.
- Create a dessert buffet that showcases the colors and flavors of the season.
- Fill bowls with a variety of candies so your guests can decorate their gingerbread houses. Provide a variety of shapes, colors and textures.
- Offer prizes for the most creative designs, and have festive fun with family and friends!
Everything is included in this one box to construct the perfect holiday gingerbread house. Patented E-Z Build tray makes assembly simple, clean and fast.
This kit comes with all the items you need to build a beautiful mini gingerbread village. All candy icing and gingerbread are ready to construct and eat. Kit includes enough gingerbread to make five mini houses.
Use the Merry and Bright Gingerbread decorating kit to add bold and bright colors to your gingerbread house. Includes: round candies, gum drops, mini gingerbread man, icing, decorations and candy canes only. House not included.