No Summer Vacation? No Worries! 6 Ways to Relax & De-stress Anyway! by Mei Marcie
Life can be stressful. Take some time off this summer to relax, and it doesn’t have to be a vacation. Here are six ways!
- Spend time outdoors with and without the kids (remember your sunscreen!).
- Read a book and unplug from electronic devices.
- Take up an outdoor exercise. Rollerblade or scooter with your kids!
- Do yoga in the garden or at a park. Seize the good weather!
- Walk along the beach. Catch the sunrise or sunset!
- Have family time outdoors. Young kids are easily satisfied. Set up a mini circuit training outdoors and have the whole family join in! And picnics are always a hit. Grab some sandwiches and find a beautiful location.
Enjoy your summer!