Get Motivated & Git 'Er Done! 6 Tips to Help You Complete Big Projects! by Eirene Heidelberger
Find yourself dreading big projects? Do you get rattled and overwhelmed and quit or just find it hard to get started in the first place? Get on track with that project using these six tips!
- Give yourself a week to accomplish the project.
- Tell friends and family this is your week to get it done. This makes you accountable to yourself (and them!) and will help you stay on track.
- Say no to outside invitations and activities.
- Break the large task into smaller segments and make a plan to get one part done each day.
- Block off a set time when your brain is most awake.
- Do not get distracted by your phone (hide it in a closet!).
You'll be surprised how quickly you actually accomplish your project because you're focused.