Rev Up Your Relationship: Try These 6 Tips for TLC & Feel the Love! by Mei Marcie
11 months ago
Marriage is the foundation of a family and making time to love your spouse should be a continual must. After all, we want to be loved always, not just during courtship. Here are my tips!
- A hug and a kiss take a very short time, but they can provide a lasting boost throughout the day.
- Have date night (or day). Schedule it so you know it will happen!
- Make the most out of your child's nap time. Instead of cleaning up, make it a connecting time!
- Loving reduces fatigue. That's motivation for TLC even when you're tired!
- Send a romantic text or pick up the phone and call (better yet, FaceTime!) ... just because!
- Believe you already know what your spouse needs to feel loved – give it to him or her!
Making time for each other benefits the entire family!