It’s rare that we shouldn’t wash our hands, but there are definitely times when we should wash our hands. Here are key times to keep in mind for washing our own hands, as well as our kids' hands:
- Before, during and after preparing food.
- Before eating food.
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick.
- Before and after treating a wound.
- After using the toilet.
- After changing a diaper or cleaning up after someone who has used the toilet.
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- After touching an animal.
- After touching animal food.
- After touching the garbage.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!