Swelling During Pregnancy: 5 Tips to Help Moms-to-be Minimize Edema! by Dr. Kimi Suh
7 months ago
Most pregnant women will have some swelling (aka edema). Here are five tips to help!
- The best way to minimize it is rest on your left side.
- Try to put your feet up whenever possible. At work, you could keep a stool or pile of books under your desk for your feet.
- Avoid crossing your legs and ankles while sitting.
- Your choice of clothing can make a difference. Wear comfortable shoes and don’t wear socks or stockings that have tight bands.
- Try waist-high maternity support stockings, putting them on before you get out of bed in the morning so the blood doesn’t have a chance to pool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: