Don't Let Insects Ruin Your Day: 6 Tips to Prevent & Treat Bug Bites! by Mei Marcie
6 years ago
Add to collection
Mosquito bites and bee stings can lead to an itchy rash for kids and adults. Here are tips on how to prevent and treat insect bites!
- Always apply insect repellent.
- If you're worried about skin being irritated by the repellent, spray repellent over long sleeves and pants.
- Avoid scratching to reduce risk of secondary skin infection.
- See a doctor if itch is severe.
- Apply the prescribed cream to reduce inflammation.
- While fending off the insects, don't forget about sun protection, too!
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.