Don't Let Insects Ruin Your Day: 6 Tips to Prevent & Treat Bug Bites! by Mei Marcie
a year ago
Mosquito bites and bee stings can lead to an itchy rash for kids and adults. Here are tips on how to prevent and treat insect bites!
- Always apply insect repellent.
- If you're worried about skin being irritated by the repellent, spray repellent over long sleeves and pants.
- Avoid scratching to reduce risk of secondary skin infection.
- See a doctor if itch is severe.
- Apply the prescribed cream to reduce inflammation.
- While fending off the insects, don't forget about sun protection, too!