Hand Washing: 10 Key Times to Wash Your Hands (& Your Kids' Hands)! by Dr. Josephine Dlugopolski - Gach
It’s rare that we shouldn’t wash our hands, but there are definitely times when we should wash our hands. Here are key times to keep in mind for washing our own hands, as well as our kids' hands:
- Before, during and after preparing food.
- Before eating food.
- Before and after caring for someone who is sick.
- Before and after treating a wound.
- After using the toilet.
- After changing a diaper or cleaning up after someone who has used the toilet.
- After blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- After touching an animal.
- After touching animal food.
- After touching the garbage.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.