Mindful Eating Tips: 8 Steps to a Healthier, Portion-Controlled Mealtime by Natalia Stasenko
Sometimes we continue eating despite being already full. This results in overeating and expanded waistlines. The best way to eat the right amount of food for your body is to practice mindful eating. Here are some mindful eating tips:
- Slow down.
- Eat all your meals at a table.
- Savor each bite.
- Put down your fork often.
- Chew your food properly.
- Listen to the first satiety signals your brain is sending you.
- Ask yourself from time to time, "Am I still hungry?"
- As soon as you are not hungry anymore, take your plate into the kitchen and pour yourself some tea or coffee or brush your teeth to signal that the meal is over.
Mindful eating is healthy eating.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.