How Self-Aware Are You? Take This Quiz & Find Out! by Kelli Schulte
Whether you are at home or at work, self-awareness helps you establish and maintain healthy relationships and be more effective throughout the day. Take this quiz and find out just how self-aware you really are! In the meantime, if you find yourself saying any of these things, then you probably need more self-awareness.
- "That wasn’t my intention!"
- "I was just trying to help."
- "What is her problem?"
- "I don’t know why I said that!"
- "I don’t know why you would react like that?"
- "That’s not what I said!"
- "I had no idea that I do that!"
- "I was just joking!"
Self-awareness has many benefits, and the first step in developing it is to recognize you need it! Enlist a friend that you trust and respect, and ask them to help you see your blind spots. You might be surprised at what they reveal!
Take the quiz via Equip Studios here!