Body Odor: Did You Know Certain Foods May Cause or Prevent B.O.? by Joy Stephenson-Laws JD
10 months ago
B.O. got you down? For some people, good hygiene and deodorant aren't enough to keep body odor at bay. Have you considered that there may be an underlying issue?
- Vegetables, especially deep green vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, cabbage, chard and wheat grass, may help prevent body odor.
- Fruit juices and vegetable juices also may help.
- Drinking a lot of water also may improve body odor issues. Try adding lemon to your water, which can help detoxify the body.
Now the bad news...
- Red meat, junk food and fast food may cause body odor.
- These foods may cause stagnation in the body and decay in the digestive tract.
- When this happens, all sorts of toxins may be released into the blood stream and may lead to body odor.
Enjoy your healthy life!