Are You Working Your EQ Muscle? 11 Daily Practices to Start Now! by Kelli Schulte
You can learn to build your EQ "muscle" with training and practice. Add these daily practices this month and see how it impacts your well-being!
Be in the daily practice of noticing:
- The different feelings you experience all day.
- Thoughts that run through your mind.
- How your emotions and thoughts impact your actions.
- Which of your emotions are contagious.
- How you make decisions.
- Times you wish you could hit the REWIND button and take a do-over.
- Situations you want to handle differently.
- How well you listen.
- Your ability to empathize with others.
- Your ability to think before you speak.
- Your ability to be present in the moment.
Keep a journal and look for patterns. What needs to change? What can stay the same? Have fun!