Get Healthy! 5 Simple Tips to Help You Start a Healthier Lifestyle! by Amanda Ah Sue
Starting a healthy lifestyle can be totally overwhelming! Instead of trying to conquer the whole world at once, like you supermoms are used to, here are five quick tips to help you get started the right way. (They worked for me!) It's all about knowing your starting point! Here's how to track your habits effectively:
- Choose a type of log (physical, digital, app, etc.). Record your habits in a way that makes sense for you (format plus how specific you are).
- Set a timeframe. I think one to two weeks is best.
- Track your habits. (Food, exercise and sleep, but you don't have to do them all at once.)
- Make observations. As you're logging everything, notice patterns and habits you have (both good and bad).
- Don’t change habits before you track them. It'll do more harm than good.