What Kind of Poo Do You Have? Seriously, There Are 7 Types! by Felicia Stoler
Did you know there are seven kinds of bowel movements?
- Type 1: separate, hard lumps which are hard to pass
- Type 2: sausage-shaped and lumpy
- Type 3: sausage-shaped with cracks on the surface
- Type 4: sausage- or snake-shaped, smooth and soft
- Type 5: soft blobs with soft edges that are easy to pass
- Type 6: fluffy, mushy pieces with ragged edges
- Type 7: water with no solid pieces
Type 4 is the stool you're shooting for. Choose the right probiotic supplement and eat the right prebiotic soluble fiber to help balance and restore your system. (I like Regular Girl!) If you have concerns, always talk to your doctor. Read more about this here!