Our Top 10 Summer Safety Hacks to Keep Families Out of Harm's Way! by Elisa All Schmitz 30Seconds
2 years ago
Summer hacks to keep your family safe!
- Take a smartphone photo of kids before entering theme parks – use in case they get lost.
- Put the Find My Friends app on kids’ devices.
- Download the First Aid by Red Cross app.
- Create a hydration station: Fill a large dispenser with water. Add fruit and ice!
- Use disposable cups, straws and Sharpies so everyone can personalize and track water intake.
- Apply sunscreen 20 minutes before water exposure. Take 20-minute breaks every few hours and reapply.
- Use spray bottles to cool kids and hot metal in cars.
- Freeze aloe vera gel in ice cube trays for sunburn relief.
- Write your name/number on rubber bracelets kids wear.
- Use glow stick necklaces/bracelets after dark.
Watch us on WCIU here!