Have Extra-Dry Skin? 5 Eczema Triggers to Avoid This Winter! by Mei Marcie
a year ago
If you have dry skin or eczema, winter can be a harsh season. Here are five things to avoid during winter for the sake of your skin!
- Dry air (both outdoor and indoor): A humidifier can help to increase moisture.
- Indoor allergens: If your indoor heating is not serviced, it may have trapped dust and mold that can trigger eczema flare-ups.
- Temperature changes: They can trigger eczema flares for some. Layer your clothes so you can take off or put on easily.
- Hot showers: Hot water strips moisture from the skin.
- Wool: Clothing made from wool or rough fabric can irritate skin.
Take care of your skin this winter!