What Is Psoriasis? 7 Facts About This Chronic Skin Condition by 30Seconds Health
Not sure what psoriasis is? Here are seven facts on psoriasis from Psoriasis.com.
- Psoriasis starts underneath the skin.
- It’s a chronic disease of the immune system.
- The disease can range from mild to severe.
- Psoriasis can be associated with other health conditions like Type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease, psoriatic arthritis.
- With plaque psoriasis, the immune system is overactive and triggers skin inflammation and faster skin cell production.
- The exact cause of psoriasis is unknown.
- Treatment options are available.
Always talk to your doctor about your condition.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.