Wear Contacts? 5 Tips You Need to Know to Keep Your Eyes Healthy! by Donna John
6 years ago
Add to collection
Almost all contact lens wearers may be doing at least one behavior known to increase risk of eye infections, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To keep eyes safe, the CDC recommends:
- Washing hands with soap and water and drying them before touching contacts.
- Taking contacts out before sleeping, showering or swimming.
- Rubbing and rinsing contacts in disinfecting solution each time they’re removed.
- Rinsing the case with contact lens solution, drying it and storing it upside down with the caps off after each use.
- Replacing cases every three months.
If you have any concerns, talk to your eye doctor.
The information on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information provided through this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal health care provider.
In and I thought I was gonna need to visit the ER! That was scary! I couldn't get them
Out! Donna John