Your Kids Could be Healthier if They Played Outside More: Really! Here's the Science to Prove It! by Kaila Weingarten
3 years ago
The average American kid spends as few as 30 minutes in unstructured outdoor play each day. Here are eight reasons from Parent.co to let ‘em go and get outside with your kids!
- Better vision. Studies show that the natural light improves distance vision in children.
- Better resistance to disease.
- Better vitamin D levels.
- Less stress, which is better!
- Better attention spans, even for kids with ADHD symptoms.
- Better physical fitness.
- Better physical coordination.
- Better classroom performance.
Now don't you feel better, Mom, about getting outside with your kids?