5-Ingredient Pineapple Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe Is a Family Favorite Salads Pasta Lunch Budget-friendly Poultry
My sister used to make this pineapple chicken pasta salad recipe for her son. He was pretty picky about what he ate, and only really liked pasta, so she got very creative trying to change up the pasta he would eat. This pasta salad recipe is picky eater approved!
You only need five simple ingredients to make this easy pineapple chicken pasta salad. Here is your short shopping list for this tasty salad recipe: pasta shells, mayonnaise, grapes, pineapple tidbits in juice and canned chunk chicken breast. That's it! Cook the pasta, drain and rinse under cold water, then add the remaining ingredients. Season to taste with salt and black pepper and refrigerate for the flavors to meld.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus time to chill
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus time to chill
- 1 pound (16 ounces) medium pasta shells, cooked, rinsed and cooled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups green grapes, cut in half
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits in natural juice
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) chicken breast, drained
- You can use any small or medium pasta you like.
- To lighten it up a bit, use light mayonnaise.
- For extra flavor, add a squirt or two of mustard.
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 4 hours, adding more mayonnaise if necessary to reach desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 17g
Saturated Fat: 2.2g
Total Carbohydrate: 60g
Dietary Fiber: 0.3g
Total Sugars: 10.6g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!