Do you not like to make banana pudding or banana cream pie because the bananas eventually turn brown if you don't eat it fast enough? We get it. This silky, creamy banana pudding pie recipe is the solution to that cooking dilemma. No fresh bananas in this quick and easy no-bake pie recipe!
The easy pie filling is made with sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, two boxes of instant banana cream pudding mix and non-dairy whipped topping. The banana filling is poured into a store-bought ready made graham cracker pie crust and refrigerated to set for about two hours. When ready to serve, simply spread the remaining 1/2 cup of Cool Whip over the top, slice and serve.
If you don't like using non-dairy whipped topping, you could make your own homemade whipped cream and use that instead. Serve this creamy banana pudding pie with fresh banana slices on the side.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hours to chill
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces each) instant banana cream pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip or whipped cream
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and pudding mixes in a bowl.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and smooth the top. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Right before serving, spread the remaining Cool Whip on top.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!