5-Ingredient Cocktail Sauce Recipe for Shrimp, Clams, Fish & More Sauces/Condiments Seafood
This tangy cocktail sauce recipe is what to dip those boiled or fried shrimp, fried clams, clam cakes, fried fish, tuna cakes or even chicken nuggets in. With just five simple ingredients, you can whip this easy seafood sauce up in less than five minutes.
Store this homemade cocktail sauce recipe in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Adjust the ingredient amounts to fit your own tastes. Love horseradish? Add more. Like things spicy? Add more hot sauce.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Taste and add salt, pepper and more of any ingredient to achieve desired taste and heat.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!