6-Ingredient Skillet Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe: No Need to Knead This Fragrant Focaccia Bread/Muffins Italian Recipes Lunch Dinner Snacks Side Dishes Vegetarian
The aroma of fresh rosemary baking in your oven is reason enough to make this simple rosemary focaccia bread recipe. But that's not the only reason you'll want to make it. The others? It's easy to make in a skillet, includes only six ingredients and requires no kneading. Seriously!
Yes, there's no need to knead this fragrant skillet rosemary focaccia bread recipe. But you will need this easy bread recipe in your life forever after one bite, and your house will smell divine as it bakes. Here's what you do need in order to make it: flour, salt, dry instant yeast, warm water, olive oil and rosemary.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 1/2 to 3 hours
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 55 minutes to 3 hours and 25 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry instant yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or dried rosemary
- Make sure you use an ovenproof skillet!
- To reheat the bread, put it into a hot skillet over low heat until it warms up.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour, salt and yeast into a food processor. Pulse until combined. Add the water and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Pulse until a dough forms.
- Put 2 teaspoons of olive oil into a large bowl. Put the dough ball into the bowl and turn to coat it completely with olive oil. Cover and let it double in size, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Coat a 10-inch cast iron skillet with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Put the dough into the skillet and punch it down so it covers the bottom of the skillet. Cover and allow it to rest about 30 minutes.
- Use your fingers to make indentations in the dough. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until golden, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 3g
Saturated Fat: 0.5g
Total Carbohydrate: 24.3g
Dietary Fiber: 1.1g
Total Sugars: 0.1g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
See more tips on 30Seconds.com – Inspire and be inspired!