5-Minute Breakfast Recipes: Johnsonville Sausage Wake-up Cups Are Family Pleasers by Elisa Schmitz
Breakfast in a mug? Absolutely! It's easy with Johnsonville fully cooked breakfast sausage. This recipe will get your family powered up quickly and deliciously in the morning. And believe it or not, the sausages are ready in 30 seconds (I kid you not).
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 links Johnsonville Fully Cooked Original Recipe or Turkey Breakfast Sausage, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make them:
- Coat a microwave-safe coffee mug with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add hash browns. Microwave on high 1 minute.
- In a bowl, combine egg, milk, sausage, and cheese. Pour over hash browns. Stir. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave another 30 seconds or until eggs are set. Top with salsa, if desired.
Serve to your family and watch them smile! Johnsonville fully cooked breakfast sausages are available in original recipe, Vermont maple syrup or turkey.
This post is brought to you by Johnsonville.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Coffee Mugs $6 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.