Grilled Kale: Try This Creative Vegetable Side Dish Tonight! by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
I love fresh kale prepared in various ways, but did you know it can be grilled? Grab a grill pan and try this easy grilled kale recipe!
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 bunches kale, washed and spun dry
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- salt and pepper
Here's how you make it:
- Mix all ingredients except kale together.
- Add kale and toss to coat.
- Place it in a grill skillet and put on a hot grill. Flip it frequently.
- Remove when crisp!