This Homemade Mac & Cheese Recipe Uses All Shapes & Sizes of Pasta! by Nancy McLaughlin
Homemade macaroni and cheese is always a kid favorite for dinner. Find you have lots of boxes or bags of pasta in all shapes and sizes with just a little left? Try this fun way to use them up!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
Here's how to make it:
- Round up those partial boxes of pasta and cook each on separately, according to package directions.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the milk and simmer until thick. Remove from heat.
- Melt in whatever cheeses you have.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Pour into a greased casserole and bake at 350 degrees F for a half hour.