How to Make Slow-cooked Juicy Turkey Breast (It's So Easy)! by Laura Morey
For perfectly cooked, juicy turkey breast, the secret is the slow cooker. It's so easy!
- turkey breast
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- salt and pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Place the turkey in the Crock Pot.
- Combine the orange juice, soup mix and cranberry sauce.
- Pour it over the turkey.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for eight hours.
The drippings in the pot makes a tasty gravy!