6-Ingredient Sticky Peach Baked Chicken Recipe Is a Winner Chicken Dinner by Donna John
It's no secret that I love baked chicken (and fried chicken, too, but that's another story), especially if it's a simple recipe with minimal ingredients. This easy six-ingredient sticky peach baked chicken is definitely a chicken dinner winner. The Asian-inspired glazed chicken has minimal prep and is on the table in about an hour.
The six ingredients for this easy chicken recipe may already be in your kitchen: peach preserves, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, honey and fresh garlic. The bone-in chicken pieces (I used chicken thighs) marinate in some of the prepared glaze, and you save the other to use as a baste and a sauce. The chicken is juicy, sticky, tangy, sweet and perfect with your favorite side dishes for dinner.
If you like this baked chicken recipe, here are a few more to try:
- 4-Ingredient French Chicken Recipe
- Super Crispy Baked Italian Chicken
- Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Sticky Orange Baked Chicken
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus time to marinate
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes plus time to marinate
- 4- 6 bone-in chicken thighs (or your favorite chicken pieces)
Marinade / Glaze / Sauce
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced (or to taste)
- If you have extra sauce in the zipper bag after putting the chicken into the baking pan, you can pour it into the reserved sauce BEFORE cooking. Because it has touched raw chicken, boiling the sauce for 10 minutes is a must to make it safe to eat. If you don't put the used marinade in with the reserved, you still need to cook it for about 10 minutes so it becomes thick and has a glaze consistency.
- A basting brush makes it easy to brush the marinade on the chicken as it bakes. They are inexpensive and worth the money.
- Marinate the chicken for as long as you can. I only marinated mine for 30 minutes, but it still was super flavorful and juicy.
Here's how to make it:
- Stir together all the marinade/sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the chicken into a plastic zipper bag or shallow dish. Pour about 1/2 cup of the marinade over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Set aside the remaining sauce/marinade.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and put into a baking dish. Season with black pepper, if desired. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 40 to 45 minutes.
- After putting the chicken in the oven, pour the remaining sauce into a small saucepot and boil, stirring often, for about 10 minutes or until it thickens and turns into a glaze.
- During the last 10 minutes or so of baking, baste the chicken several times with the cooked glazed.
- Garnish the chicken with chopped green onions. Serve with any remaining sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.