Easy & Irresistible Garlic Butter Cheese-Stuffed Dinner Rolls Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Garlic bread and dinner rolls are pretty much irresistible already. But stuffed with cheese? That puts them in a whole new category! These garlic butter cheese-stuffed dinner rolls are easy to make, easy to prep and bake in about 15 minutes.
The homemade dinner roll recipe starts with a loaf of frozen bread dough that has been thawed. Cut the bread loaf into 24 pieces and a block of mozzarella cheese into 24 cubes. Each bread piece is shaped around a cube of the cheese and put into greased muffin cups to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place. After rising, the rolls are brushed with a mixture of melted butter, fresh chopped parsley, minced garlic cloves, dried Italian seasoning and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for about 15 minutes and get ready to see these hot rolls explode with cheesy goodness!
If you don't need 24 dinner rolls, you could cut this recipe in half and only use half of the frozen bread dough. Save the remaining for another night or another recipe. Maybe roll it out for pizza the next day?
These baked garlic butter rolls would be good with any dinner, but especially pasta. We're thinking lasagna, spaghetti, ravioli lasagna, or creamy cavatelli pasta. The hot rolls would also be delicious with a big bowl of soup or stew.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 24 cubes mozzarella cheese (about 10 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 - 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Separate the thawed bread dough into 24 pieces. Form each piece around a cube of cheese and put them into greased muffin tin cups. Cover with a kitchen towel and let them rise about 30 minutes.
- Stir together the melted butter, parsley, garlic, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Drizzle or brush the mixture over the rolls.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Pastry Brushes $5 & Up
Bread Baskets $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.