Grandma's 5-Ingredient Cheesy Ravioli Lasagna Recipe: The Easiest Lasagna Recipe Ever by Donna John
Ravioli lasagna was a family favorite when my kids were young, and one of the most requested meals in our house. This ravioli lasagna recipe recently came out of my archives and is now a favorite again. The pasta recipe is so simple and has only five ingredients: cheese ravioli, spaghetti sauce, ground beef, mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan. Isn't it great when a recipe that's so simple is a favorite?
Ground turkey could be used in place of the ground beef. Serve this easy ravioli lasagna recipe with a salad and garlic bread, and dinner is done. The leftovers reheat well for the next night. If you want up to up the meatiness in this cheesy ravioli lasagna, use beef ravioli instead of cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 package frozen cheese-filled ravioli
- 1 jar (23 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until brown. Add the spaghetti sauce and stir to combine.
- In a 13x9-inch baking dish, spread about 1 cup of the meat sauce on the bottom. Top with half of the frozen ravioli, more meat sauce and half of the mozzarella.
- Add another layer of ravioli and cover with more meat sauce. Be sure all the ravioli are covered with the sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 30 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and some Parmesan and continue to bake, uncovered, until melted and bubbly.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
13x9-Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Hall of Fame Cookbooks $5 & Up
Ground Beef Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.