No-Bake Salted Maple Apple Energy Balls Recipe Tastes Like Dessert by Opal Apples
This easy no-bake salted maple apple energy balls recipe is full of healthy, wholesome ingredients like oats, hemp seeds, maple syrup, cinnamon and, of course, apples. The balls take minutes to mix up, don't require an oven and taste absolutely amazing. Store the sweet apple energy balls in the refrigerator for when you need a healthy snack.
Haven't heard of an Opal Apple? These sunny fruits are like no other! Opals are beautifully bright yellow with a distinctively crunchy texture and a sweet, tangy flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Opal Apples, peel, cored and chopped
Here's how to make it:
- Stir the salt and maple syrup together and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl of a stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, mix until all the ingredients come together.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to form balls and place on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Photos: Opal Apples
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.