How to Make Healthy Baked Sweet Potato Fries! by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
Here's a fresh way to serve sweet potatoes that kids love! Sweet potatoes are a healthy alternative to regular potatoes, packing potassium, fiber and vitamin C. To make a fun surprise, cut them into fries!
- 2 - 3 large sweet potatoes
- seasoning of choice (garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, etc.)
Here's how you make them:
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Season them with your favorite seasoning.
- Put them on a baking dish.
- Bake for up to 30 minutes on each side to get them crispy.
Serve with dipping sauces like BBQ, ketchup or honey mustard!