Air Fryer Candied Nuts Recipe: The Perfect Snack or Food Gift by Ann Marie Patitucci
This air fryer candied nuts recipe makes it so easy! Just a few real ingredients, minimal prep work and done in no time, thanks to the air fryer.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 11 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
- 1 1/4 cups pecans or walnuts (your choice)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, egg white, maple syrup, allspice and salt. Mix well.
- Add the nuts to the brown sugar mixture. Toss until well coated.
- Carefully line the preheated air fryer tray with aluminum foil and then spray it with cooking spray. Pour the nut mixture into the air fryer basket. Cook for 3 minutes and then shake the air fryer basket. Cook for another 3 minutes. Let the candied nuts cool for about 20 minutes before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.