Muffin Tin Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: No Flat Cookies Here by 30Seconds Food
Love soft chocolate chip cookies with chewy edges? Enjoy trying new cooking and baking methods? Well, you're going to love this cookie recipe! These chocolate chip cookies are baked in muffin tins. The result is a soft cookie with firmer, chewier edges. No flat cookies here! You won't be able to stop eating them.
If you don't have cupcake liners, spray the muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray. They should pop right out. You could add some chopped nuts for crunch.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 7 to 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 38 cookies
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 bag (10 ounces) chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Put the melted butter and brown sugar into a mixing bowl. Stir to combine well. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. Put about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dough into each muffin cup.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are beginning to turn golden brown. Remove and let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Cupcake Liners $5 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.