5-Ingredient Oreo Dump Cake Recipe Went Viral for Good Reason by Ann Marie Patitucci
I may not be an ardent Tik Tok fan, but I have to say that I am impressed with the dump cake recipes. As a chocolate lover I think the Oreo dump cake is my favorite so far. Serve this dump cake warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 24 Oreo cookies (divided)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (15 ounces) chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, sliced into pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the Oreos in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. You'll probably use 18 to 22 cookies.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cookies.
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the top evenly.
- Arrange the butter pieces over the cake.
- Crush up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes.
Photo: The Country Cook via YouTube
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: