5-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Stromboli Recipe for the Dinner Win by 30Seconds Food
Filled with ham, melty cheese and bacon, this easy stromboli recipe is a dinner winner. Not only will the kids love it, but the adults, too. This budget recipe is also on the table in about 30 minutes.
You could use other deli meats like salami, prosciutto or your favorite Italian meats in combination with the ham or as a substitute. Serve for dinner or lunch with a salad and warm marinara sauce for dipping.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated French bread loaf (could substitute pizza dough)
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 3 green onions, sliced, or 2 - 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 6 - 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 - 2 cups shredded Swiss or mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Unroll the dough and form a rectangle. Put the ham on the dough, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle with the onions and top with the bacon and cheese.
- Roll the dough up. Pinch together the seams and tuck the ends under to seal. Place seam-side down on a greased baking sheet. Cut slits in the top of the dough.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: If you like a little crunch on your dough, sprinkle with a little cornmeal before baking.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.