Crispy 30-Minute Air Fryer Turkey Thighs Recipe: A Flavorful Budget Recipe by Donna John
When I saw a package of two turkey thighs (1 1/2 pounds total weight) for $3.15, I asked myself why I don't cook turkey more often. Turkey isn't just for Thanksgiving! If you're looking for budget-friendly recipes, put turkey on your radar.
This crispy, flavorful air fryer turkey thighs recipe has minimal prep and cooks in less than 30 minutes. If you're not a fan of herbes de provence, use another dry herb like Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, dried basil or oregano, or even curry powder. Serve this easy dinner recipe with a grain, vegetable or salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes (depending on size or turkey thighs)
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 bone-in turkey thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon herbes de provence
- black pepper, to taste
- parsley flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F. Stir together the olive oil, garlic salt, herbes de provence and black pepper, to taste, in a small bowl.
- Pat the turkey thighs dry with a paper towel.
- Dip both sides of the turkey thighs in the seasoned oil and place, skin side down, on an air fryer rack. Cook in the preheated air fryer for 10 minutes.
- Flip the turkey thighs over and continue to cook until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Remove and let the thighs rest for about 10 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Air Fryers $50 & Up
Herbes de Provence $4 & Up
Garlic Salt $3 & Up
Parsley Flakes $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Black Pepper $2 & Up
Meat Thermometers $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.