Jalapeno Mint Vinaigrette Recipe: A Cool Salad Dressing Recipe With a Hint of Heat by Donna John
When you start growing mint in your yard, you will always grow mint in your yard. It becomes invasive, kind of like a weed. But if you find ways to use mint, you won't mind. Like this refreshing jalapeno mint vinaigrette recipe.
This salad dressing recipe is inspired by a local steakhouse. They have an amazing kale salad that they drizzle with a jalapeno mint vinaigrette. Obsessed with the salad (recipe coming soon!), I created this easy vinaigrette recipe. Use it on salads, drizzle it over grilled chicken breast, fish or shrimp, or use it as a marinade for proteins or vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1/3 cup
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed for less heat
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings. Store in an airtight container or salad dressing cruet.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.