20-Minute One-Pan Creamy Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Cuisine: Italian / American
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces fettucine (or your favorite pasta)
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets (cut small)
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet with a lid. Add the garlic, garlic powder and onion powder. Cook about 1 minute, stirring. Add the flour and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the broth and heavy cream, whisking until smooth. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- Add the uncooked fettuccine, broccoli and cauliflower. Cover and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Season with salt and pepper. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fettuccine $2 & Up
Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.