Quick Macaroni Pasta Salad Recipe With Creamy Avocado Dressing by Food Lion
You can serve this creamy pasta salad at room temperature or chill if you'd prefer it cold. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup whole milk plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped walnut pieces
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon Food Lion hot sauce (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Cook macaroni in salted water according to package directions. Drain and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine avocado, yogurt and mayonnaise until smooth and creamy. Stir garlic powder, celery salt, green onion, chopped walnuts and parsley into the creamy avocado mixture.
- Add hot sauce (if desired), and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in cooked macaroni, thoroughly mixing to coat every noodle. Serve immediately.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Elbow Macaroni $1 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Celery Salt $3 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.