5-Ingredient Meatloaf Recipe Is Budget Friendly & Family Pleasing by 30Seconds Food
Meatloaf is always a family-pleasing recipe. Not only that, but ground beef meatloaf is a budget recipe, too. This easy meatloaf recipe has just five ingredients (all budget-friendly, too!) and easy prep. Just dump all the ingredients – ground beef, barbecue sauce, oats, onion soup mix and an egg – into a bowl, mix, shape and bake.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
Total Time: 45 to 50 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (divided)
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 egg
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground beef, 1/4 cup of the barbecue sauce, oats, soup mix and egg. Mix well.
- Shape the mixture into a loaf and place it into a casserole dish or loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 minutes. Top with the remaining barbecue sauce and continue baking 20 to 25 minutes more or until cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
Dry Onion Soup Mix $2 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.