Mom's Famous 3-Ingredient Teriyaki Honey Grilled Salmon Recipe Is Massaged for Extra Flavor by Terri Jones
Prep Time: 2 to 3 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 hours
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Masterpiece Teriyaki and Honey Marinade
- 1 - 1 /2 pounds farm-raised salmon, with skin
- 1/2 large orange, juiced
Here's how to make it:
- Place the salmon in a ziplock bag and add the marinade and orange juice. Zip the bag and massage together. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. Periodically, flip the salmon in the marinade and massage the marinade into the fish. (Mom calls this "wicking in.")
- Remove the fish from the marinade and place on a hot grill. Salt to taste. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Peek at the bottom and if there are grill marks, flip over and cook another 3 to 4 minutes. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the filet. Test the doneness by trying to flake off with a fork.
- A little undercooked is better than overcooked. Not only is overcooked salmon dry and less tasty, but the fish will also continue cooking after removed from the grill and become even more overcooked. As my mom advises, "If it's too raw, you're only eating sushi!"
- You could also cook this salmon recipe is a skillet.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.