Best Baked BBQ Ribs Recipe: Keep Your Cool With This Moist, Juicy, Tender Pork Rib Recipe by Donna John
Sinking your teeth into the perfect barbecue rib – moist, juicy, tender – is something you don't soon forget. Smoked and barbecued ribs done on an outside grill are delicious, but sometimes you don't want to be outside or have other things to do while dinner cooks. This easy oven-baked barbecue rib recipe is just what you need.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 1 rack baby back ribs or pork spareribs (about 3 to 3 1/2 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) barbecue sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ribs onto a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Season both sides with salt and pepper, then sprinkle on the garlic powder and onion powder.
- Wrap the ribs tightly in the foil.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour. Uncover the ribs, cover them with barbecue sauce and let them bake about 10 to 15 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Aluminum Foil $2 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Barbecue Sauce $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.