Refreshing & Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe Is How to Eat More Fruit by Samantha Bowick
Feel free to use any fruits you enjoy – there's no wrong fruit to add! Here's is my easy and refreshing fruit salad recipe.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
- 7 - 10 strawberries, chopped
- 12 green grapes, chopped
- handful of chopped mandarin oranges
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1 Fuji apple, chopped
- handful of pecans, chopped
- 1 spoon full of sour cream (to taste)
- 3 spoons of Cool Whip (to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Add all of the chopped fruits and pecans to a bowl.
- Add the sour cream and Cool Whip. Mix together and enjoy!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mixing Bowls $6 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Fruit Cookbooks $5 & Up
Apple Corers $6 & Up
Strawberry Hullers $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.