3-Ingredient Creamy Dairy-free Coconut Ice Cream Recipe (Churn & No-Churn Options) by 30Seconds Food
So many people these days are looking for dairy-free options. Good thing you can make a refreshing, creamy ice cream using coconut milk! This three-ingredient coconut ice cream recipe can be made in an ice cream maker or, if you don't have one, in the freezer.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to 2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes to 2 hours
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) coconut milk, cold and shaken well
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the shaken coconut milk into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and vanilla. Whisk until sugar has dissolved and mixture is smooth.
- To make it in an ice cream maker: Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker. Process for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- To make it in the freezer: Pour the mixture into a freezer container or loaf pan. Put it in the freezer and stir about every 20 minutes or until it has an ice cream consistency. If you keep in the freezer overnight, let it sit at room temperature to soften a bit before eating.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $20 & Up
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Coconut Milk $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Flaked Coconut $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.