Amazing Apple Fritter Monkey Bread Recipe With Vanilla Cinnamon Glaze by 30Seconds Food
Bundt pans aren't just for cake recipes! Your bundt pan will become your favorite bakeware after you bite into this easy apple fritter monkey bread recipe. It is amazing and smells incredible as it bakes.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 apples, peeled, cored and diced into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cans (8 ounces each) buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup granulated sugar (divided)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- dash of ground cinnamon
Here's how to make it:
- To make the filling, melt the 1 tablespoon of butter in a saucepan. Add the apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar and cinnamon. Cook, stirring often, until apples are tender, about 8 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Open the biscuit cans and separate the biscuits. Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- In a bowl, combine a 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar and cinnamon. Dip the dough pieces into the cinnamon mixture. Alternate a layer of biscuits with the apple mixture in a greased bundt pan.
- In a saucepot, melt the 1 cup of butter with the brown sugar, remaining 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and remaining cinnamon-sugar mixture (from dipping the biscuit pieces). Bring to a boil, then turn off the heat. Pour the sauce over the bread mixture in the bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. Let it sit in the pan for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- While the monkey bread bakes, make the glaze by combining all ingredients until smooth. Pour over the finished bread.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pans $10 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.