Warm Spinach Artichoke Cannellini Beans Recipe Is Healthy Eating in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
"Lately, I’m trying to be extra creative with less expensive (more affordable) foods. How can I create delicious meals or dishes for less money? You too?! I think it’s a necessity these days to keep our family budget in check without compromising health and flavor! So naturally, beans are always on the top of my list!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®.
"This recipe is truly so good! Satisfying with lots of tasty ingredients. I served this as a side dish alongside some grilled chicken thighs over the weekend and it was very well received so I hope you enjoy it at your house, too!"
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 6 cups roughly chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or pecorino romano
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds, stirring continuously. Stir in the cannellini beans and season lightly with sea salt and pepper. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add in the artichoke hearts, spinach and fresh lemon juice. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the spinach is wilted.
- Sprinkle everything with Parmesan cheese and enjoy immediately while hot.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cannellini Beans $2 & Up
Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Avocado Oil $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.