Ukrainian Mlyntsi Recipe: This Thin Pancake Recipe From Ukraine Can Be Sweet or Savory by 30Seconds Food
If eating this Ukrainian Mlyntsi recipe as a savory meal, serve them with sour cream and caviar. For dessert? They are delicious with fruit jellies, honey or whipped cream. These thin pancakes are also served stuffed with anything from cooked cabbage to mushrooms to cottage cheese to eggs. How will you serve them?
As we enjoy this sweet or savory Mylnsti recipe named after a city in Ukraine, let's send positive energy and thoughts to the strong and brave people of Ukraine. If you want to help, here are some ways to support Ukraine.
Cuisine: Ukrainian / European
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the melted butter, egg and milk. With an electric mixer, beat until well combined.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Ladle the batter into the pan to form desired size pancakes. Cook until the surface begins to bubble, then flip over to cook the other side. Serve hot with desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Nonstick Skillets $10 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.